Health Promotion – Anti-Bullying
Violence Prevention Toolkit
A Strategic Approach to Children, Teen, Adult Health Promotion
Health Promotion Toolkit Product Description:
Package and Kit included!
Managers Package: anti-bullying video, video discussions for all ages, teacher/trainer resources, student handouts, parent handouts and pre/post tests, quizzes and self-assessments.
Health Promotion Workshop Kit found within the manual in the
Program Managers Package. Brief Therapy Resolution PractitionerPro® manual
includes: (3) Train-the-Trainer Health Promotion Manuals: Children,
Teen, and Adult Program Outline with Video Discussions.
Health Promotion, Violence Prevention –
Children 10 and Under Synopsis - One Workshop, 60 minutes
Teens, 11 and Up Synopsis One Workshop, 60 minutesAdult Synopsis One Workshop, 60 minutes
We provide Anti-Bullying, Anti-Cyber Bullying, Mental Health Promotion and Violence Prevention for Schools, Parenting Programs, Worksite Employee, (EAP) Employee Assistance Providers, Managed Care Organizations, Health-Providers, Community Centers, Health Care Facilities and Communities.
If you are a guardian, parent, health and safety professional, educator, teacher or school personnel, employer, health educator, or anyone who interacts with children - teen/adolescents
- adult's individuals, the following materials will help you deal with, reduce, and prevent bullying.
Violence and Bullying are a national epidemic, Cyber-bullying is at an increasing risk threat to our children. Are you prepared?
- One out of four children is bullied at school. (National Center for Educational Statistics, 2015).
- 64 percent of bullying victims did not report it (Petrosina,
Guckenburg, DeVoe, and Hanson, 2010).
- Bullying has a harmful result on the social environment of schools, produces a setting of fear among students, suppresses their aptitude to learn, and initiates to other antisocial behaviors.
- Bullying behavior has been linked to other forms of antisocial behavior, such as vandalism, shoplifting, skipping and dropping out of school, fighting, using drugs and alcohol, sexual harassment, and sexual violence” (State’s Attorney’s Office Hon. Robert Berlin,.DarleneJ.Ruscitti, Ed.D November 2011)
Impact of Bullying
Students who are bullied
Students Who Bully Others
Get into frequent fights
Steal and vandalize property
Drink alcohol and smoke
Report poor grades
Perceive a negative climate at school
Carry a weapon
School-based bullying prevention programs reduce bullying by 25% (McCallion and Feder, 2013).
We present an evidence-based comprehensive proactive approach to provide students with opportunities to develop the skills and understandings necessary to build strong relationships and resilience.
Brief Therapy Resolution PractitionerPro® curriculum (SaaS) has the essential components for success.
Goals of the Brief Therapy Resolution, PractitionerPro® Bullying Prevention Program
- Provide skills to prompt life skills, social skills, and healthy relationship
- Reduce poor self-esteem existing bully/victim problems among school children
- Prevent new bully/victim problems
- Improve environments in both school and home
- Stimulate skills building empathy,
character development and strong relationships.
- Prompt health by a frame work of evidence-based practices, social and emotional learning.
IMPROVE MENTAL & EMOTIONAL HEALTH
PROVIDE SELF-REGULATED METHODS
IMPROVE COPING AND PROBLEM SKILLS
INCREASE PARTICIPATION, APTITUDE, AND ATTENDANCE
HEIGHTEN EMPATHY AND RESPECT FOR OTHERS
BULLYING, CYBER BULLYING AND AGGRESSION
How Does This Anti-Bullying Kit Program Achieve This?
EVIDENCE-BASED CARE PRACTICES
There is evidence that school based programs in elementary, middle and high schools can influence positive mental health and reduce risk factors and emotional and behavioral problems through social-emotional learning and ecological interventions
(World Health Organization, 2004)
PROGRAM TO FIT ALL AREAS YOU NEED
HEARING IMPAIRED, DEAF, LANGUAGE DIFFICULTIES
WORK IN DUAL SUPPORT WITH COUNSELORS
The most effective way to combat school bullying is to MANAGE THE TASK toward.... Dual focus.
A unit approach is provided for Teachers,
leaders and counselors.
FLEXIBLE PROGRAM FOR IMPLEMENTATION
Implementation is an easy step-by-step process, but it is flexible to allow schools to shape it to their needs.
Anti-Bullying, Health Promotion BTR PractitionerPro® is the implementation of evidence-based modalities that strives to enhance the health of individuals and communities through education, behavioral change and environmental betterment and to stimulate a pledge to social change.
Social-Emotional Development Can Help Reduce Bullying. Health promotion skill lessons are approaches of psychology, sociology, the biological and clinical sciences, to aid individuals and communities to change behaviors and improve environments. In brief, health promotion is “the process of enabling people to increase control over and to improve their health" (Ottawa Charter, First International Conference of Health Promotion, 1986).
EVIDENCE-BASED CARE APPLICATIONS
Evidence-based care means clinical expertness of the strongest evidence beginning by structured research.
- Remodeling of the stressor
- Change the interpretation of the impact of the stressor
- Transformation of the p hysical response to the stressor
Please call us at 814 - 662 - 5338