Welcome to Online Co-Parenting Course
Welcome to Online Co-Parenting Course
& Anger Management
Parenting Without Conflict
Co-Parenting High-Conflict & Anger Management
for Court, Legal, Divorcing or Blended Families
Are you looking for a parenting or
co-parenting class? Online Co-Parent Class is available for you! This
Co-Parenting course offers flexible scheduling needs. Take the course 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week, from any Internet-based computer!
Requirements for Court, Legal, Divorcing or Blended Families
Are you looking for a parenting or co-parenting class? Online Co-Parent Class is available for you! This Co-Parenting course offers flexible scheduling needs. Take the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from any Internet-based computer!
goal of online co-parenting course is to improve parenting relationships by
reducing conflict and improving communication, ultimately protecting and
improving the overall well-being of the children involved.
Description: PractitionerPro® online co-parenting course
focuses on the how-to-do practical skills to reduce conflict, improve
communication, develop negotiation skills, parenting education, and management
of emotions as well as bring awareness to each home's structure, boundaries,
and expectations. The Court program covers, but is not limited to:
The Online Co-Parenting Classes Benefits:
- Decreasing stress and conflict in the family
- Teach skills to parents to foster positive interactions and manage anger and disputes
- Help children with adjustment strategies of effective co-parenting by parents learning boundaries, parenting plans, mindful parenting, and co-parenting strategies
- Show parents how to create positive parenting and well-adjusted home environment for everyone
- Help parents to avoid common mistakes in co-parenting and how to reduce kids stress to prevent at-risk behavior such as drugs, alcohol, promiscuity, and other problematical behaviors
- Give parents awareness to remain sensitive and understanding to family’s needs during and after the divorce.
- Give parents effective skills and examples allowing your child to love both parents
Further Online Co-Parenting Classes Benefits Include:
- Shows parents to put kids first, then themselves
- Teaches bonding behaviors to feel united, safe, and secure
- Parents gain a sense of empathy for their children’s needs
- Parents will study emotional management to foster civility
- Parents will study personal and social responsibility in parenting
- Showing parents proactive negotiating skills
- Teaching parents that two homes will not break the family unit goal of parenting
Working Together for A Common Goal
Who Is Program For? PractitionerPro® Online is an online parenting and co-parenting course for parents who are separated, divorced, or share custody. Classes are for parents, partners, grandparents, foster parents, blended families, and any other individuals that co-parent. PractitionerPro® programs are an evidence-based curriculum to teach parents anger management, conflict resolution, and communication skills.
Shelter Your Child from Conflict Learn Effective Co-parenting Skills
Co-parents learn techniques to manage their emotions, develop strategies to problem solve, improve their communication, and cultivate resilience in children, from divorced and separated families.
Program Content Review
View our comprehensive detailed Online Co-parenting Class syllabus
- Stress Management
- Assertive Communication for Parents
- Empathy training for Parenting and Co-parents
- Anger and Conflict resolution
- Parallel and Co-parenting styles
- Boundary setting
- Effects of Divorce
- Mindful Parenting and Co-parenting
- What Healthy Co-Parenting Looks Like
- Certificate of Completion! Instant Download*
- Satisfy Court, CPS, Legal, and Personal-Growth!
- Comprehensive course, Class by Martha Watson, Ph.D., CAMS II a Certified Diplomat Anger Management Specialist
- Court and Employee approved Programs
- Proof of Enrollment Downloaded Instantly
- Phone Support
- Registration 9 am to 5pm Monday to Saturday EST
- Take Your Course 24/7 Anytime, Log In/out Anytime!
- Downloadable Course to work Off-line
- Class available to be Mailed with Extra Fees
Participants responsibility to ensure compliance of mandated and court programs.
For More Information, Please contact Martha
Watson, Ph.D., CAMS II, Stress, Bullying Technocrat,
Anger Management Specialist, Distance Education Coordinator (814) 662 – 5338
For More Information, Please contact Martha Watson, Ph.D., CAMS II, Stress, Bullying Technocrat, Anger Management Specialist, Distance Education Coordinator (814) 662 – 5338