Resolving Conflicts in Intimate and Family Relationships Erie, PA
(814) 662 – 5338
(814) 662 – 5338
Mediation is a dynamic, structured, interactive process where a neutral third party assists disputing parties in resolving conflict through the use of specialized communication and negotiation techniques.
Coaching is a form of development in which a person called a coach supports a learner or client in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training and guidance a one-on-one process that focuses on the client and on client-identified goals.
Family Mediation and Coaching can help you in the following areas:
- Conflict coaching addresses all forms of inter-personal conflict including personal experiences of disruptive behavior or bullying and includes conflict within families and in within the workplace.
- Marital Mediation - Improve, save a relationship or save a Marriage.
- Mediation coaching, a hybrid between mediation and coaching that institutes a behavioral health support approach to prepare and support a disputing party for a mediation session.
- Divorce coaching, helps a divorce party effectively navigate a divorce process.
- Communication coaching strengthens the client with communication techniques, inter-personal skills, and strategies that can positively affect the outcome of legal affairs or dispute.
Conflict Coaching for workforce employees or service users at your organization are available by contracts with renewable yearly basis.
Please call us at (814) 662 – 5338 for more information or scheduling a Conflict Coaching/Mediation Erie, PA appointment.
Mediation Coaching is not to be used for legal advice, and it is not psychotherapy, nor a substitute for mental health care.
Marital Mediation to Stay Married (also known as Mediation) is a mediation process for couples who are experiencing relationship difficulties or marital problems and who are seeking to stay together, work through their difficulties in a constructive way, resolving conflict and who wish to avoid divorce or separation. Marital Mediation is open to married couples, unmarried couples, and same sex couples.
Mediation Coaching: A Form Of Conflict Coaching
A behavior skills approach that improves the mediation process.
Gain the advantage - Get Mediation Coaching. Mediation coaching offers a set of skills and strategies to help you have the ability to engage in, manage, or productively resolve conflict.
Mediation Coaching can be used as a stand-alone process, or can be practiced with each of the parties in separate meetings during mediation.
Helps with the following:
- Understanding the Conflict
- Defining Points of Agreement and Dispute
- Identify Solutions for Agreement
- Solidifying Agreement
Family Mediation is helpful to help with:
- Difficulties communicating with teenagers
- Difficulties with 'in-laws' and parents
- Difficulties family members and relationships
- Difficulties with ex-partners or partners
- Difficulties adult children “fallen” out of family
- Challenges of siblings working as a unit
- Siblings who have fallen out
Family Mediation is scheduled with minimum of 3 sessions.
Family Mediation is not counseling or therapy. Its sole purpose is to help you find a conflict resolution. It is challenging but fair, confidential and a safe environment.
Family Mediation / Conflict Coaching Erie, PA
(814) 662 - 5338