This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Personal Growth Management Inc., with regard to the copyrighted Software (herein referred to as “SOFTWARE PRODUCT” or “SOFTWARE”) provided with this EULA. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, CD, DVD, Video, digital files, the associated media, any printed materials, printed manuals, products, and any “in person”, “online”, or electronic documentation and products not limit to services. Use of any SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to you by PGMI in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not purchase, download, install, copy or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
By purchasing, installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, PGMI is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you.
1. Eligible Licensees. This license is available solely to legitimate purchasers of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, with no right of duplication or further distribution, licensing, or sub-licensing. IF YOU HAVE NOT LEGITIMATELY PURCHASED THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. License Grant. PGMI grants to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy and or share the SOFTWARE PRODUCT except as necessary to use it on a single computer. You agree that you may not copy the written materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may not transfer this SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties.
3. Copyright. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will remain the exclusive property of Martha Watson PhD and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and “applets,” incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Martha Watson PhD, CEO, PGMI, Manager, Insight Therapies. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright and trademark laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The information contained on this website is provided for general informational purposes, as a convenience to the customers and as a public service. Erie Health Education makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Website. Any links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that Erie Health Education endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated.
WHAT YOU MAY AND MAY NOT DO
4. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this Website, without prior written permission of Martha Watson PhD.
Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile,
modify, translate or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in whole or in part. Any
failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained
herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the
reversion of the rights granted hereunder to PGMI. (PGMI is the publishing
company partner of Insight Therapies)
6. Disclaimer of Warranty. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. PGMI and its suppliers disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is with you. Neither PGMI nor its supplier’s warrant that the functions contained in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will meet your requirements or that the operation of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be uninterrupted or error-free. PGMI IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT. User is at own risk engagement of acceptance if this said EULA.
NO MEDICAL-MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE PROVIDED
The contents of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or mental healthcare advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Reliance on any information of behavioral suggestions, guidance, any and all suggestions, education provided in or via software is solely at your own risk. PGMI is not advocating the use of any product or procedure referenced in website or elsewhere, nor is PGMI responsible for the use or misuse of any software, product or procedure reference by Customer, whether or not due to negligence by the Customer or any third party. Customer agrees that software is not intended (not should it be used as) a substitute for the exercise of professional judgment and/or the advice of a medical professional. Customer agrees and acknowledges that any use of software for patients must be in conjunction with licensed medical or behavioral treatment that may be subject to health care regulations for which Customer takes full responsibility.
8. Limitation of Liability. PGMI’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the price paid for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, if any. In no event shall PGMI or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if PGMI or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party. Though PGMI uses reasonable efforts to ensure otherwise, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may contain errors or other inaccuracies and may not be complete, accurate, or current. PGMI DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT (I) THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE, OR CURRENT, OR (II) USE OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM LOSS CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND PGMI DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. Rental & Restrictions. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for commercial purposes, or purposes other than your personal use and enjoyment. You may not copy or reproduce any portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may not distribute, share through any information network, transfer, sell, lease, or rent any of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to any other person or entity, in whole or in part. You may not change, alter, modify, or create derivative works, enhancements, extensions, or add-ons to any of the Recordings. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, in whole or in part.
10. CHANGES. PGMI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and from time to time, to change the format or content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or the media on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is contained. Such updated or re-formatted SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be made available to you for a fee. You agree that from time to time PGMI may remove or disable access to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any portion thereof, for indefinite periods of time, at any time, without notice to you.
11. OEM Product Support. Product support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided by PGMI. For product support, please call (814) 662 - 5338. Should you have any questions concerning this, please call us.
12. Choice of Law. This EULA shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania (regardless of the laws that might otherwise govern under applicable principles of conflicts of law) as to all matters, including but not limited to matters of validity, construction, effect, performance and remedy. Erie County, Pennsylvania shall be the proper place of venue for all suits to enforce this EULA, and any legal proceedings to enforce the provisions hereof shall be brought in the District Courts of Erie County, Pennsylvania, or in the United States District Court for the Erie District of Pennsylvania.
13. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by PGMI.
14. Registration acceptance. By purchasing any product, interacting on this website and downloading, listening to, or otherwise accessing any of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, capable of entering into a binding legal agreement, and have read, understand, and agree to be bound by all provisions of this EULA. For purposes of this EULA, the “Effective Date” shall mean the date on which you first accepted this EULA by purchasing any product on this website.
15. PractitionerPro® is for professional use only and is not permitted for public sale.
GENERAL RELEASE AND WAIVER IMPORTANT NOTICE!
By registering accepting, you assume full responsibility for any loss, damage or liability resulting directly or indirectly therefrom, including, but not limited to, the use of any techniques, suggestions, materials or information you learn, hear or read in this *software, website content, and you release PGMI, its creators, owners, contributors, employees, officers, agents, licensees, successors and assigns from any and all claims, damages or causes of action, whether known or unknown, that may arise at any time out of or relating to your use of the *software, printed or digital viewing, education, website listing, audio/video download/CD/lecture/information* available/provided herein.
BY PURCHASING PractitionerPro®, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
Personal Growth Management Inc. (PGMI)
headquarters held in conjunction Insight Therapies LLC, Erie, Pennsylvania, USA
Phone: (814) 662-5338
Insight Therapies LLCPhone: 814 - 662 - 5338
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 9-5pm Est
Sat: 10-4pmSun: Closed